- Firstly, they are not pigmented enough. So if you're looking for more color like me, you'd be disappointed.
- Secondly, they cause a burning feeling. I have never experienced such a feeling with any lip gloss I have worn. As soon as I wear any of these, my top lip burns badly. So bad, that I have to remove the gloss. My lips are awfully dry naturally, so maybe I'm allergic to something from the ingredients.
- They don’t smell very nice.
- The plump is not as it is meant to be. It does soften the lips, but there’s no “plumpy” feeling.
- The staying power is hardly an hour. And lesser if your lips have touched a glass or food.
The Makeup Academy Out There Plumping Lip Gloss comes in 8 shades. The tube does not say anything about the quantity.
Price: Rs 350/-
Available at: You'll find it online at Just4girls
Official Website: Makeup Academy Store UK
Conclusion: I was super excited about these glosses but they turned out to be a huge disappointment. I’m actually happy, that I didn’t get more of them. Recommended? No way!