Stage I (The Work Part)
Three months prior to The Big Day
5) Exfoliate thyself: Of course the bride needs to shine all up for the special day, so begin by getting the following done before the wedding.
a) Facials: Whitening or herbal, whatever suits you, once or twice a month.
b) Body massage: Make an appointment or better yet do it at home by mixing 1 tablespoon of jasmine oil in 2 tablespoons of saeed ghani bridal ubtan and apply to the body every other day, 15 minutes before the shower. This is a miracle mix and leaves the body feeling beautiful and fragrant.
c) Body Wax: If you're comfortable, get body wax done at least 4 times so that you have minimal hair even after the wedding.
d) Body Bleaching (optional): If you're looking for extended glow, get body bleaching done twice before the wedding.
Two months prior to The Big Day
One month prior to The Big Day
1) Work on Invitations: Prepare the guest list. This helps decide catering and hall size.
5) Have the marriage hall and other arrangements confirmed and checked.
Stage II (The Fun Part)
Other brands you can checkout: Ideas by Gul Ahmed, Al Karam Studio, Exclusive Boutique, Bareeze, Chinyere by Bareeze.
For Gold Jewelry you can consult your family jeweler and/or ones recommended by family and friends. For artificial/fancy/casual jewelry I recommend the following places:
1) Tariq Center, Tariq Road for artificial jewelry, specially bridal and kundan.
2) Splash and Adore at Life Style Studio, Emerald Mall, 2 Talwar Karachi, for casual and funky jewelry.
3) Xevor, Elegance, the house of jewels and Gulmohar-"The Art Jewelry" on Facebook for traditional and gemstone jewelry.
Makeup & Skincare
If you're going to do or purchase your own wedding makeup then I suggest the following brands:
5) Take lots of pictures.