Content & Reviews
- I've been writing for years now and have always kept to my promise of writing exactly how I feel about the product/service. The same rule applies to my beauty product reviews. It does not matter how major or low end a brand is, my priority is to post honest opinions to help readers in the best way I can.
- The products reviewed are purchased by me. I will always specify if the products are sent for PR purposes.
- I am in no way affiliated with any brands or companies.
- I write all of my posts in my own words and am strictly against plagiarism and discourage it in every way.
- The pictures used have been shot and edited by me and I do not allow their usage for any means whatsoever.
- All reviews and product ratings are of the individual author with no involvement of a third party.
- Reviews are based on how the products claim to perform and how they turn out.
Product ratings are based on the following criteria:
- 5/5: Excellent
- 4.5/5: Very Good
- 4/5: Good
- 3.5/5: Worth a try
- 3/5: Average
- 2.5/5: Below average
- 2/5: Not recommended
- 1.5/5: Fail
- 1/5: A total "No"
- Products may reflect different results on different skin types. I am in no way responsible if anything does not work out for you.
- I'm not a dermatologist or a makeup expert but I have learned a lot about my skin throughout all this time. My focus is to help you out with my experience.
- You may not copy any content (be that text review or pictures) from the blog.
- You may not use inappropriate language or post links to other websites/blogs in comments.
- Forbid from activities that may cause any kind of harm to the blog readers and/or the author.
- Your email address, queries or concerns will never be shared with a third party.