2012 is coming to end and it's been hell of a year for me. I went through a career switch, my sister got married, I got back to my blog and what not. So much has changed and still continues to. Oh well, that's life! Today, I'll share my favorite beauty buys of 2012 with you guys. These are like the best of best from my makeup space.
1. Rimmel London Exaggerate Eye Definer (review here)
2. Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush (review here)
3. Benefit Coralista (review here)
4. Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner (review here)
5. Kryolan TV Paint Stick (review here)
6. Illamasqua Under Eye Concealer (review here)
7. Benefit Powderazzi (review here)
That's it for my favs from this year. Hope you enjoyed it. Cheers!