Saturday, December 7, 2013
Makeup Haul: Highend & Drugstore
What better way to start a Saturday morning than a haul post? Just kidding :P. Okay, so after patiently waiting for my stuff to arrive, I finally received all of them. Thanks to Rouge from Facebook for getting me Tarte and MUFE, from Sephora. It was great shopping from these guys! So here goes:
1) Make Up For Ever Duo Mat Powder Foundation Rs. 4625/-
2) Tarte Pure Delights LipSurgence Lip Set Rs. 4650/-
3) Tarte Call of the Wild Amazonian Clay 8-Shadow Collectors Palette Rs. 4825/-
Tip: Whenever shopping from Sephora go for the Value Sets, as you get a decent amount of everything for a good price. You get to try out more colors/shades/flavors and that's a benefit.
P.S Thank you for the D & G perfume sample Rouge.
1) Milani Color Statement Lipstick in 07 Best Red Rs. 640/-
2) Kryolan Upper Eye Lashes-TV 5 Rs. 120/-
3) Kryolan Cake Eye Liner Sealer Rs. 690/-
4)Milani Shadow Eyez 12 Hour Eye Shadow Pencil in Winter White Rs. 865/-
5) Sleek Eye Dust in Dirty Rs. 420/-
Kiran Imtiaz Author
I would love to hear from you. Leave in your valuable comments, questions and anything you want to share, below. Comments with irrelevant links will not be published.