I tried on this plum eye makeup look for the upcoming wedding season. It's really easy to do and I've used some basic colors. So here's how it's done.
Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette (review here)
Catrice Gel Eye Liner in It's Mambo
MUA Pearl Eye Shadow no 27 (review here)
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Water Proof Kohl Kajal in Black (review here)
|Use shades 1, 3 and 4 from the Coastal Scents Palette|
1) Start with the bare eye. Prep and prime it.
2) Put on a piece of scotch/paper tape diagonally from the corner of the eye towards the ending point of the eye brow. Be careful while placing the tape.
3) With a sponge applicator apply eye shadow no 1 on the entire eye lid and no 3 on the crease.
4) Blend a little with the sponge.
5) Apply the Catrice gel liner on your lash line. The tape will give it a perfect winged line. Carefully remove the tape.
6) Apply mua pearl eye shadow under your brow bone.
7) Using an eye liner brush extend the gel liner from the corner of the eye to the lower lash line. Take it all the way to the half.
8) With a small shader brush pick shade no 4 from the Coastal Scents palette and apply it along the lower lash line for more depth.
9) Starting from the inner corner of the eye to half way apply shadow no 1 from the the Coastal Scents palette.
10) Wear Rimmel Scandal Eyes Kohl on the waterline.
11) Dust off any fallout you see.
12) Voila! We're done.
Hope you liked it. xoxo...